Ceresit CT74 Silicone render, 25kg
- highly self-cleaning
- highly resistant to dirt
- very low water absorption and high vapour permeability
- high durability
- high elasticity and impact resistance
- highly resistant to weather conditions
- high stability of colour
- BioProtect formula – resistant to fungi, algae and mould
- possibility of machine application
- available in full palette of Ceresit Colours of Nature®
Ceresit CT 74 is used for making thin-layer plasters on concrete substrates, traditional plasters, gypsum substrates and chipboards, gypsum cardboards, etc. We recommend the application of the plaster CT 74 as façade plaster within Ceresit ETICS (External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems) with the use of EPS-boards (Expanded Polystyrene boards) and mineral wool. CT 74 plaster is recommended to be applied to the partitions where high permeability is required.
CT 74 is available in a wide range of colours, but in case of intense dark colours, the material application on the façades should be limited to small areas, e.g. architectural details. Plaster CT 74 is protected form biological paralyses, e.g. fungus, mould and algae.